Sunday, August 15, 2010

Malaysian efficiency...

Thursday wasn't too good a call...had to do op till 4am...at least Friday would be less hectic...since it's the fasting month and we did not have our regular Friday lunch, i thought it best to go to JPJ and get my licence translated to English so i could drive while we were in NZ...of course i forgot that true to Malaysian efficiency, all government offices and counters are closed for a long Friday lunch break...it doesn't matter that most of them would not be eating...crap! so i had to sleep in the car while i waited till 2pm...

Cam told me it only took her 15 mins to get her licence translated...what she didn't tell me was that i had to photocopy my IC and driver's licence...so i went to get my number and waited...i also asked the guy at the enquiry counter as to what i needed to get my licence translated...he said i only needed a photocopy of my IC...so i had to walk a good 2 mins to another place to get my IC copied...for rm1!!! and when it was my turn, the girl at the counter told me that i needed a copy of my driver's licence too...really, post call doctors should carry a sign that says "kindly do not piss off a post-call doctor, or else..."...

I thought of a lot of nasty comments i wanted to make but i'm an implosive customer...so i had to waste another 2 mins and a total of rm2 plus i had to pay rm10 for a bloody translation which i could probably do better...but at least they did only take 15 mins to do the translation...which i could have done in 2 mins...that my friends, is Malaysian efficiency...indeed, Malaysia Boleh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment