Friday, August 19, 2011

If only Pa were still here....

I missed Pa...i wish he was still around so that he can tell me that i can go through this hell called 'master programme'...that nothing is too difficult for his daughter...that even if i found it too hard to bear i can always come home and he'll be there for me...

I was out with Jie the whole day again...shopping...initially in MV then the Curve...and we wouldn't be more surprised bumping into the devil himself than bumping into Brian...he's actually back in Malaysia...the last i heard from him was about 2 months ago...when i started 'hell'...

I'm sure hell is a whole lot worse than going through plastic surgery master programme...but since i can't imagine anything worse than what i'm going through now...so that's hell for me...coz hell is the worst imaginable torture one has to go through...for eternity...thank God that mine is only for 4 years...

It's way past 2am now...i really should get some sleep...i was watching Pearl Harbour on astro earlier...and i couldn't cry at the touching part...but i cried at the thoughts of going back to KB this sunday night...i wish sunday would never come...

No comments:

Post a Comment