Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hehe, i joined a contest...

2 days back, i saw a post that my elder sister put up on her FB page...it was a contest by Urban Essentials to win 6 months free facial...for the lack of excitement in my life, i thought i'd just join it...so i submitted a photo from my makeover 2 years ago...i don't think my looks have changed much from 2 years back...but then again, 6 months into my masters programme, i've probably aged 5 years...hahahaha...so yea, i do need good facial treatments to rejuvenate my skin...

Didn't think my photo would be chosen...but maybe there weren't many photos submitted so mine was chosen to be one of the 9 contestants...so now all i need is to get people to vote for my photo...coz the most voted photo will be the winner...

Anyway, here's the link to the contest page....

Contestants- Urbanite Photo Contest

Mine is the 6th photo...feel free to have a look and click 'like' on my photo...but for your vote to count, you'll need to go to the Urban Essentials main page and 'like' the page as well...thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment