Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weird dream...

Dreamland is a treacherous water to tread on...ppl say that's where your subconscious desire is awakened...but is it really? for the longest time i haven't been dreaming...or at least if i did, it wasn't weird enough to spook me into remembering it...but this morning i woke up from a weird dream... i dreamt that i got back together with my ex...the good ex...ok, so you're thinking, that's not weird...in fact it's quite normal...it's just that i found it weird coz before i fell asleep last night, i was thinking of 2 different guys...neither one was my good ex...so how on earth did my good ex appeared in my dream?

Hmmm, so does it mean that subconsciously, that's what i want? but i don't even think about getting back together with him during my waking hours...even though i'll be seeing him more often nowadays since he's back in town...and he's already dating someone else anyway...and i'm not even heartbroken about that...or has my heart learn how to lie to my mind so well that my mind can't even tell that my heart is lying? or is it the other way round? can your mind and heart really be dichotomized? sigh...i'm so screwed up....

Just saw my ex-roommate Sharan's FB status update...i quote:
Today I asked John if he wanted to buy a Dreamcatcher for the bike. He said "No dear, i don't need a Dreamcatcher anymore since i already caught my dream, i caught you". awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (but i think he didnt want to spend money lah thats why)...quote end...hehe, that's so sweet and cute...so happy for her that she's happily married now...but can't help wondering when i'll catch my dream...if at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment