Saturday, January 30, 2010

Josephine and Nigel's Wedding Dinner...

I just came back from Jo and Nigel's wedding dinner...i'm actually post call and pre call today...so i was practically paying off my sleep debt the whole day after i came back from the hospital...i was still contemplating on whether i should go for the wedding dinner until about 4pm this evening...but i decided i'd go anyway...though i didn't rsvp, hehe...so that would kind of be wedding crashing huh?

Jo was wearing this subtly sexy corset dress which really looked good on her...and she looked so beautiful and happy...i'm so happy for her that she has finally found the guy she'd be spending the rest of her life with...they were showing photos and video clips of the morning tea and wedding ceremony during the dinner...and they were awesome...i suppose if you pay enough money for photographers like Louis Pang, you're bound to get lovely shots...and the video clips totally moved me to tears...and the videographer looked kinda cute...from afar...since he didn't even come near our table...hehe...

I guess these days when i attend weddings, the question that i'd be wondering to myself would be: would i ever be blessed enough to end up getting married?..hehe...well, i guess God has His plans for me...though i can't seem to see it happening...oh well, que sera sera...tomorrow i'm on call again...Lord, give me strength to go through eod calls in a stretch...thank You, Lord...good night...amen...

P/s: Oh, and Lord, please stop throwing jerks my way...:P

1 comment:

  1. Josephine and Nigel's Wedding Dinner seems quite enjoyable. I wonder if you can share some photos too. We also are marrying in this year but want an intimate or very small ceremony (only with our families and close friends). I am trying to locate one of the inexpensive event venues in LA for that. It will be great if you could help regarding it!

    ReplyDelete