Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Going for wedding gown shopping...

I was post call yesterday...managed to sleep about 4 hours during my call...was in OT practically the whole of Sunday...even missed the makan that some of my colleagues organized...but the guys were very kind...they ta pau-ed and brought food for us on call ppl...so boss, Saidah and i had our dinner at about 11pm...was so hungry and tired...and the food tasted so good...hehe...

Was awakened at about 7am yesterday morning for an appendicectomy...i asked one of the HO to tell boss that i'd be in OT...halfway through the op, boss kept calling...but didn't manage to answer...finished my appendicectomy and rushed up to elective OT...praying hard there'll be no leak or infection for the guy...anyway, my bosses thought i was dead or kidnapped and they kidded that they were planning to call the cops to report for missing person...apparently the HO didn't tell boss that i was in OT coz boss didn't ask him where i was...hmmm...

So i was in OT the whole day yesterday....assisted in an anterior resection with defunctioning ileostomy and chemoport insertion which lasted 4 hours plus...it was fun...but my back was aching quite a bit after the op...OT finished about 7pm...but i went out earlier to do pm rounds...by the time i left the hospital it was about 8pm...

Elaine called me just before i left the hospital...she was bitching about the Kudat incident...hehe...so we talked for a while...then i had dinner at the Olde Station...then went home...just as i reached home, i got a msg from Elaine...saying that she needs my help to go wedding gown shopping in March or April...suddenly i was so excited, i totally forgot that i was dead tired...hehe...i just love shopping for wedding gown..even if it's not for myself...the last time i shopped for wedding gown was for my elder sister when she got married almost 4 years ago...finally i have another chance to go wedding gown shopping again...yay!!!

Well, so now besides my chinese new year break, i'll have Elaine's wedding gown shopping to look forward to...yea, i know...i'm so sad...i have to look forward to shopping for wedding gown for other ppl since i won't be shopping for mine anytime soon..;P...still, i can't wait for Elaine to come back to KK so that we can go wedding gown shopping...and have more frequent Chinese tuition sessions in karaoke...hehe...

2 comments:

  1. Don't be sad la......when you come back for CNY, I introduce some of my single high school classmates to you....k? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sad lah che...i'm actually happy that my friend Elaine is finally going to have a wedding ceremony...er..about your single friends, thanks for your concern, but i kinda know most of your high school friends also le...

    ReplyDelete