Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another round of post-holiday blues...

Yea, i'm back in KK...just got back tonight...and totally feeling the post-holiday blues...it's back to work for me tomorrow...and i really hate that sinking feeling...i supposed this is akin to how depressive people feel when they 'sink' into depression...but i don't even have a depressive trait...

I was looking forward to going back to KL for a break...but the holiday mood was clouded by my granny's hospitalization...and yet i don't exactly want to come back to KK and start working...i just feel like running away and hide...to someplace where no one knows who i am...

The only silver lining to the cloud this time round back to KL is that my niece Sylvia no longer dislikes me...in fact, she loves me...she was calling me over and over again...telling me about this and that.. asking me to sit with her...she would even hug and kiss me...and we'd watch dvd together...dang!!! i miss her already...

I know that i've a lot to be thankful for...but at the moment i just wanna curl up in bed and bawl...for things i haven't really grieved about...for things that i pretend as if they never happened...for all the times i didn't cry when i should have......and tomorrow will be another day....

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel exactly - Hiding from fact and reality.
    Courage to both of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks johnny...yes, courage to both of us indeed...

    ReplyDelete