Sunday, February 28, 2010

Full moon...you saw me standing alone...

So i was out for dinner with Becky, Flora and Connie at Upperstar earlier...we had a good time chatting and catching up...after dinner i came home and decided to take a stroll to fulfill a promise to myself to go moon-gazing...i can't remember the last time i took a night stroll by myself...i kinda miss that...

There's a song that goes..."blue moon..you saw me standing alone...without the love of my own...lalala" don't remember the rest of the lyrics...quite the song for me tonight...except that the moon is full instead of blue...i walked to the end of the road opposite Eden Heights and watched the moon... and also the quite spectacular display of fireworks...noisy as it was...it was pretty romantic...even if i was watching it by myself...i was also humming along 月亮代表我的心 thinking how nice it would be if Khalil were there to sing the song for me...hahahaha...dream on...

Well, it was a good walk...was actually quite worried that the fireworks will go on and on into the night...thus preventing me from getting a good night's sleep...but it's quite quiet now...except for the occasional blast...and i took my piriton...and feeling a little drowsy...well, if i may dare to hope, perhaps there'll be a time when i don't have to watch the full moon alone...oh well, i'm on call again tomorrow...happy chap goh mei again people...

No comments:

Post a Comment