Thursday, March 4, 2010

Moving on...

We're into the 3rd month of the year....time sure flies...and people continue moving on...whether i am or not...i think at this moment in life, i'm just drifting along the tides of time...slowly ebbing away...

Here's a proof of how people around me (or used to be around me) are moving on...my ex-boyfriend of 5 years whom i broke up with a little more than 2 years ago is currently dating someone else...i mentioned it to Cam and she said "Oh, so fast found someone new"...exactly my sentiment...and ex-bf used to remind me more often than not that "he loves me more than i love him"...so much for that...

Though Cam also reminded me that i was also 'dating' someone recently...but i told her that was not counted...it was a 'relationship-suicide' move from the beginning anyway...and we didn't even live in the same country while we were supposedly 'dating'...but the bottomline is that while my ex-bf is happily dating someone new, i am not...though i am not being miserably single...

It's not like the news of my ex-bf dating someone new affects me emotionally...i'm glad that he actually found someone new that would make him happy...kind of lessen my guilt-burden for breaking up with him 2 years ago...but i can't help wondering, what about me? when will i meet the guy whom i'll want to spend the rest of my life with? the one who completes me? my soulmate? my one and only?

As much as i like being single, i know that i don't have the emotional (perhaps the genetic) make-up to be single indeterminately...i need to have someone i want...who wants me too...i need to have someone to love...who will love me back...may God reveal to me the elusive soulmate whom i've been waiting for all my life...who've been waiting for me all his life too...

Right, i should just go to sleep now and dream...my sleep has been dreamless lately...good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment