Thursday, April 8, 2010

Double rainbow...

Boss and big boss commented that i seemed a little manic this morning...they blamed it on PTSD... perhaps, perhaps not...there could be another reason why i was a little uppety in my mood...and it might have to do with someone whose name starts with the letter K...hehe...

Anyway, today was a good day despite me still being crippled without my car...i was walking to my locum clinic from the hospital after work...it was raining earlier but while i was walking it was only drizzling a bit and the sun was just a little behind the clouds...and guess what i saw? double rainbow!!! and it stretched from horizon to horizon...it was pretty amazing...i've only seen it once before..this would be my second time...and it's lovely...double rainbow means double promise...

Hopefully that's a good omen...since i'm on call tomorrow...and i'll have to stay in Queen since i don't have my car...hopefully i'll be able to find a bed to sleep on...

No comments:

Post a Comment