Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The trouble i went through for Khalil...

Today was supposed to be a good day...coz it was the day i bought Khalil's concert ticket...boss actually allowed me to go off for a while after lunch to get the ticket...so i was happily driving to the place which sold Khalil's concert ticket...had a little trouble finding the place...so i had to take a big detour to get back to the place...on the way, while i was turning into the main road, i banged into a truck in front of me...i wasn't paying attention to the truck in front coz i was looking at the oncoming cars...anyway, i didn't see any cars so i thought can go lor...then bang!!! apparently the truck in front hasn't turn out...dang!!! the front of my car was quite totalled...thank God nothing happened to me... i didn't even feel the impact...i only heard the sound...as if it was from another car...

Got a good scolding from the truck owner...despite my profuse apologies and pledge that i would pay for his truck's damage...all the while i was thinking my car suffered worse damage than his truck...but well, it was my fault for driving straight into his truck...he even took photos of my car...and i...so scared i'd run off on him...so after i gave him my number (and address) and paid rm100 as deposit for the guy's truck damage, i drove my wrecked car to Tembok Besar...the travel agency which was selling Khalil's concert ticket...managed to find it...only to find out that the nearest seat i could get was the 13th row from the stage...

My heart sank...i was hoping that they'd be selling vvip tickets as well...that's like the first 5 rows from the stage...i would have been willing to pay more for the vvip seats...but those weren't on sale..crap!!! and since i didn't have cash and the agency didn't accept debit card, i had to walk a good 5 mins to the nearest ATM to withdraw money...so finally i bought my Khalil's concert ticket...i should be over the moon...but the occasion has been marred by an unfortunate accident...

Now i'll be rm2000 poorer after my car is fixed..more since i have to pay for the truck's damage as well...and i'll be crippled without a car for the next few days...and i'm on call in Queen on Friday...the mechanic said my car can only be ready on Saturday...sigh...i know i shouldn't complain...since it's my own fault..and i should really thank God that i wasn't hurt physically...i guess i'd be consoled a little if by some miracle i managed to get my hands on a vvip ticket....and perhaps a chance to be at his celebration party (like when i was at Khalil's concert in Taiwan)...yea, i know...wishful thinking... but a girl can hope yea?

2 comments: