Saturday, April 3, 2010

It was a Good Friday indeed...

I was on call on April Fool's Day...and it was quite a joke...coz i hardly slept during my call...which would have been fine since the following day was Good Friday and i could have come back home straight to bed...unfortunately, boss had asked me to be his driver on friday...and i was supposed to send him to the airport at about 10am...i didn't think i could stay awake that long to send him to the airport and make it back home in one piece...so in the end boss found someone else to send him to the airport...and i felt quite guilty for bailing out on him...hope that won't influence my SKT, hehe...

I came home and slept the whole day....totally knocked out till evening...then found out that cell was meeting in church with the other cells..we were watching 'Invictus'...and Elaine wanted to go karaoke... which put me in a dilemma...in the end, i chose to go to church and ended up watching Invictus again...which was actually good for me...after the movie, Becky, Flora and i went for a drink with Eric.. then came home and slept...

Woke up at 1030am plus today...asked my colleague to help me do rounds today...ran some errands...and managed to buy my flight tickets back to kl...for Khalil's concert and also my NZ trip... then went to 1Borneo for lunch with Elaine and Siang Lin...shopped a little...when we wanted to leave, we realized it was raining quite heavily...and i seemed to have misplaced my car...so i was frantically looking for it...and managed to get quite wet in the process...also managed to get one of the guards quite drenched too coz he was kind enough to help me look for my car...i'm such a fuddle-brain...couldn't even remember where i parked...so distracted...

Hung out at Elaine's place for a while before i went for my locum...it was a good 3-hour locum... there was no patient at all..and i spent the whole 3 hours reading a book i borrowed from big boss.. it's called 'What you teacher didn't tell you'...a very interesting lecture on the history of Malaysia which was never portrayed in our history textbooks...i've still got half of the book to finish...and i can just hear my boss saying that 3 hours would have been better spent on reading his surgical notes... yea yea, i'm a rebel...sue me...

Tomorrow's Easter...and i'm on call...hopefully it'll be a good call...better get some sleep before i turn into a pumpkin...good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment