Friday, November 20, 2009

My 1st nail art...

I'm post call today...back in Queen these 2 weeks...2 admissions and 1 death...quite the standard call...and i agreed to do post call locum...hahaha...came back after locum...totally crashed till about 5pm....got up, bathed and went over to Sylvia's place...she's getting married tomorrow...so today she had a pre-wedding dinner/party at her house...

It was good to meet Sylvia again...she told me it was a casual dinner, so i wore t-shirt and shorts...but she was wearing this hot, halter-neck, low-back, red dress...hehe..it's ok..i'm not the bride-to-be...anyway, she had some people over her place who did manicure and pedicure for her guests... and Sylvia made sure i had a chance at it...so after we had dinner, i had my ma
nicure...not something i do often...i think i've only done it maybe less than 5 times in my lifetime...yea yea, i know...i'm not the well-groomed type...the girl who did my manicure actually cut my cuticles too deep till i was bleeding from a few nail beds...not a pretty sight...

Then another girl did nail art for me...she was rushing coz she still had many clients awaiting..so she used nail stickers on m
y nails...this would be my 1st time getting nail art on my finger nails...they actually don't look too bad...unfortunately the stickers are not sticking too well on my painted nails..and i'd be working tomorrow...not sure if they'd survive peripheral round tomorrow..hehe..and since i'm not exactly 'delicate' and lady-like, i doubt my nail art would last 3 days...so i've taken pics of my nails before the nail art suffers further ruin...doctor and nail art is a relationship that would never work out...too impractical...hehe...

Anyway, here are som
e pics of my nail art..i just hope it'll still look presentable for Sylvia's wedding dinner tomorrow...Sylvia, thanks a lot for the treat...really appreciate it...:)










2 comments:

  1. So you are into nail art now??

    geee.....got cut into ur nail beds?? better put some topical antibiotics.....not very professional manicurists, are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lah...probably my first and last time... too mah fan to jaga...my nail beds doesn't look too inflammed...the manicurist is still a student only...that's why not so pro...

    ReplyDelete