Sunday, December 13, 2009

Back from my 1st solo trip...

I just landed in KK early this morning at 1230am...flew Airasia from Macau yesterday night...flight was scheduled at 2040H but we didn't take off from Macau till 2130H...almost an hour delay...and i kept wondering what could be the possible reason since there's only one KK-Macau and Macau-KK flights per day...that aside, there was the problem of families with young kids who were given separate seats...not a row or 2 behind but about 10 rows...so the flight attendants had to rearrange the seatings..

Landed at KK airport...turned on my mobile phone but it kept shutting down....i was like, " i don't believe this...my handphone has to die on me just when i need to make a call!!"...i was a bit in a rut and wrecking my brain trying to think of a way to reach Becky coz she was supposed to pick me up...so while waiting for my luggage, i went to ask the staffs at the custom if i could borrow their mobiles but they told me they don't keep their phones with them coz of the scanner machine...they suggested the public phone and even gave me spare change...

Unfortunately, all my numbers are in the phone...so public phone's quite useless for me...found a girl at the info counter...asked her if she could lend me her hp so i can put in my sim card and call Becky...thing was, Becky's number is in my phone...not my sim card...but thank God that she missed call me so i got a msg with her number in it...phew!!! so managed to call her to come pick me up...by the time i got home, it was almost 130am...so tired...so much of laundry to do...so need to recover from post-holidays blues...

No comments:

Post a Comment