Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Road to Kundasang...

Today was the first time i drove long distance in Sabah...drove my parents, aunty and Petrina to Kinabalu Park...by the time we got ready it was past 9am...then brought them to my favourite beef noodles stall for breakfast...unfortunately, Pa's got a case of dyspepsia so we had to hunt for Eno and i had to go back to the hospital to get some PCM and maxolon (in case he felt like puking on the trip)..

By the time we started our journey it was almost 11am...we stopped by a petrol station to fill up the tank and check my car...had to fill up the brake oil and battery water coz i haven't service my car for ages...so off we went on our journey...we reached Kinabalu Park about 120pm...weather was cooling...we drove up to Timpohon gate for photo session....then continued towards Poring Hot Springs...

Stopped by at Ranau for late lunch...had KFC...then we continued our journey...it started raining before we reached Poring...so didn't get to go to the Hot Springs...so we decided to drive back coz it was quite late already...it became misty as the sky darkened...and we were basically driving at a crawl coz of the low visibility...almost fell asleep a few times...finally made it back to flat roads...

Thought we'd make it back to KK about 730pm...but fate has it that i were to drive over a pothole and burst my left front tyre...crap!!! poor Pa...had to help me to change to my spare tyre in the rain... in the end, we only arrived at the hotel about 8pm plus...i went home to bathe...stopped by at SMC to get some medications...then ta pau-ed char kuey teow for the bunch of them...really had late dinner...

Gosh, my whole body is aching from sitting too long in the car...driving long distance is really not my thing....but i still hope to drive to Kudat to visit Simpang Mengayau one of these days...hopefully i can find someone to go with me...

1 comment: