Monday, April 27, 2009

Avatar: The Last Airbender


I grew up watching cartoons...from carebears to my little ponies to smurfs to thundercats to transformers and tom & jerry and popeye...you name it, i've watched it..yes, i'm an 80s baby...i would have probably stopped watching cartoons after i started secondary school had it not been for my youngest sister Petrina who was still in her cartoon years that time...so i had excuses to watch cartoon i.e. quality time with my mei mei...hehe...

But i think i totally lost touch with cartoon after med school...except for the occasional indulgence in nickelodeon, disney and cartoon network and animax channels during my sem breaks...again...quality time with my mei mei...hehe..my sis Petrina loves cartoon more than i do...i think...so anyway, there was this cartoon called Avatar: The Last Airbender that she watches on nickelodeon...but i didn't really got into it until lately...

Kean Khang uploaded the whole complete series of Avatar onto our MO room's computer...so whenever i'm doing ICU calls and i'm not too busy...well, no prize for guessing what i'll be doing in the MO room lah..hehe..it's actually quite addictive...and the characters are so quirky and funny.. typical of Japanese cartoon (though actually this isn't a manga or anime, it's american)...there's Aang the Avatar with his 6-legged sky bison, Appa...and Katara the waterbender and her brother Sokka..and Toph...the blind earthbender...and Zuko and Azula, the heir(s) to fire nation....i still have a few episodes before the series come to an end...hope to finish watching during my next call..before i go on my leave and head down to Bali for a week of paradise..hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment