Thursday, April 30, 2009

Post call...St Kathleen is coming home...

Ok, yesterday's call was good throughout the day...but like how there's always a calm before storm, i never liked being too free during the day...coz that almost always means that patients will come at night...and as expected, the surgery MO on call called at 11.30pm and requested for an ICU bed for a patient with peritonitis in sepsis...i knew it!!! oh well, so there goes my good night's sleep... and then that neuro patient from OT had to come in for cerebral resuscitation...sigh!!! anyway, i survived my call and so did my patients..

I came home after i dropped by at the hospital's office to collect Jerome's payslips...worked out (yea, still trying to get into shape, although i think it's a little too late now..sob!!) for a while..bathed..then went out to meet Connie...got myself a bikini wax (ouch!!)..they used soft wax...i think i shall stick to going to 'Strip' at Bangsar for my future waxes...somehow, hard wax felt less agonizing...then i went to the money changer to change some rupiahs..this will be the only time i ever feel like a millionaire...

So anyway, Kit Yin has canonized me and declared me St Kathleen..and she and my elder sis Yvonne are very excited that i'm coming back home to KL...we'll be having dinner together tomorrow..yup, that's about all i ever do lately...eat, eat, eat...no wonder my work out regime isn't working out...better finish up my laundry...almost time to head for the airport...see you back in KL...

No comments:

Post a Comment