Saturday, May 8, 2010

A bizarre dream and a new phone

I had a bizarre dream again last night while i was napping before cell meeting...initially i was dreaming about me coming back to a squeaky clean house...apparently Jasmine has cleaned the house before cell meeting...but of course that was a dream and our house was still as messy as ever...and then it moved on to another scene...if you remembered i mentioned about the guy i dreamt about whom i kissed in the lift, well, he was in my dream again (let's call him the impossible guy)...and this time, we were on a boat off an island...of course there were other ppl as well...

And suddenly i heard that my latest ex-date was coming to join us...and i got scared and dived into the sea...but since i was neither Perseus nor any of Poseidon's offspring, i couldn't stay in the water for long...as i resurfaced, my impossible guy was there reaching out his hand to pull me up...and that was the 1st time he held my hand...and i didn't let go...and he didn't let go too...and it felt good...us holding hands...and my ex-date saw us...but my impossible guy asked me what are we supposed to tell my ex-date...i was like, nothing...and then we were walking on the beach...just the 2 of us...my impossible guy and me...and i woke up hitting my hand on the forehead several times... self-bashing myself for dreaming such an impossible dream...urgh!!!

Anyway, today was shopping day...after morning round, i went to CP to hunt for a new phone...didn't take too long...i saw some nokia phones...and 5130 caught my eye...and the price was within my budget...rm320...so i just bought it...it has a 2.0 megapixel camera, an MP3 player, radio, and a big enough screen...good enough for me...then i walked around and ended up buying a strapless long dress which i actually didn't need...but since it was rm150 and it looked good on me, i felt that i had to satisfy the bargain bug in me...well, i'm sure there'll be some weddings i could wear it to...

Back home now...still trying to get a hang of my new phone...going for high tea with Becky and Connie in a while...i love weekends without calls...hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment