Monday, May 10, 2010

Ice cream and 1st row ticket....

Yesterday was Mother's day...but i wasn't back at home to celebrate it with mom...but i did call her after i came back from church...we celebrated all the mothers at church during church service...and Pastor Kee Chuan prayed for the mothers and future mothers (i.e. those who plan to be mothers)....i cried...was quite touched with the prayer...and was wondering if i'll ever get a chance to be a mother...

I brought one of my HO to church with me...so after church, we went for lunch...Eric and Becky joined us too...then i came home, talked to mom a while...she was telling me about Sylvia's stint at the drama class...then i slept for 4 hours...ah..nice 'cat' nap....then i messaged Eric if he was still up for ice-cream coz earlier we wanted to go for ice-cream but Eric said i looked damn sleepy so i was hushed home...i had instant noodles for dinner since i was too lazy to go out to get dinner...Eric came to pick me up and we went to Vedablu at City Mall for ice-cream...i had Belgian chocolate and banana...and he had banana and strawberry...

Today started out like any usual Monday...with the blues...but just before lunch i got a msg that totally made my day...i was getting a 1st row seat ticket to Khalil's Timeless in Malaysia concert...aaaaahhhh!!!! just couldn't help grinning like an idiot....it's really gonna be my best birthday present ever...really appreciate the effort of the person who bought me the ticket..thank you...i'll be in cloud nine for the next couple of days...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment