Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I just realized something...

I just realized something as i was chatting to someone just now...most guys i used to like but whom didn't reciprocate my feelings are self-centred men...is it becoz i'm self-centred too, therefore i'm attracted to men like that? i'll be the one listening to their complaints, laments, etc etc etc...and yet they end up liking other girls...

Maybe that's why i made the mistake i did...coz maybe i was sick of being 'the friend'...so when a certain someone pursued me, i threw caution to the wind and dated him...this guy was what everyone calls a player...i knew that was bad news...but the hopeless romantic in me hoped against hope that maybe this guy was actually serious about me...well, in the beginning he was so interested in me...he wanted to know everything about me...i supposed if you were used to being the punching bag, that was quite a novelty...and definitely flattering...

But of course, as real world goes, there is no fairytale ending...well, the so-called relationship ended disastrously...totally hurt me...and now i'm back to my old bad habit...of falling for guys who would never fall for me...when i used to watch those Taiwanese series, i always imagined myself as the lead actress who ends up with the guy she loved...but my life is more like the girl who loses the guy to the lead actress...

Still, i know i shouldn't complain...coz God has seen me through all the dumps i've been in...He sent me friends who care...Eric sent me a msg saying Jeremiah 29:11...so i looked it up and this is what it said : For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future...now if i can only find out what His plans are for me...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/5/10 04:04

    Kat, don't stop believing. Fairytale comes in many versions...you will find yours soon. Cheer up =)

    p/s: and sometimes your night in shining armor might just be an ogre =P

    L.O.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ah lok...i haven't stop believing yet...

    ReplyDelete