Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Touched....

I was trying to load a video of Van Ness Wu's interview on Youtube since this evening...and it's still loading...didn't help that the video was almost an hour long...so i've still about 10 mins or so to load and it's already past midnight...hence this post...

Was chatting with my bro earlier...just talking about some family issues...and out of the blue my bro typed: i love you...that's the first time he has ever expressed that....totally touched...and was watching part of the Van Ness interview...he was telling about how he brought his mom to Jesus...prayed the sinner's prayer with her...doubly touched...i just cried and cried...i feel so abashed...i tell ppl that i've known the Lord since i was 15...and yet i've never been able to share Jesus with my family...Van Ness has only came to know the Lord about 2 years plus, i think...and he has done what i've never been able to do...

Lord, you know this wretched heart of mine...you know how it has tried to stray away from You, again and again...thank You for sending someone to remind me of Your eternal love...turn my heart back to You, Lord...turn my heart back to You...Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment