Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm off to see the Phantom, the Wicked Witch of the West and Fantine....

So i've crossed the line and entered the realm of impulsive traveller...this England trip was planned at a time when i was feeling too stressed out and i just booked the flight tickets without thinking if i would be able to take leave to go...but thank God that as i'm typing this post, i'm back home in KL and am just another 6 hours away from my flight to England....

I've also finally received my ipad 2 which i bought like 2 months ago...it's a long story and i shall not venture into it...but my new toy will be my source of entertainment as i suffer through 13 hours of airasia flight to England...

I'll be in Warwick over the weekend to visit my sister...then i'll be going to London for my musical marathon at West End....woohoo!!! I booked my tickets for the Phantom of the Opera and WIcked...which has created a rather huge hole in my bank account...hoping to get cheap tickets for Les Miserable when i get to London....then maybe that would leave me some money for yet another musical...hehe...

My sister said that a lot of shops are on sale now...i do plan to do some shopping while i'm there...retail therapy should be good for stress...hehe...i do hope i don't get a full-blown flu coz my nose is running like it is preparing for a marathon...being sick on your holiday is really a bummer...but that's not gonna stop me from enjoying my holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment