Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back home for the T Music Festival

You know your work life sucks when you thank God for the measly 4 hours of (interrupted) sleep you get during your calls...coz on most days, you get less than that....still, that's part of your life as a doc who works like a dog for a living...sorry, i'm rambling again...post call syndrome...

But i'm back in KL now...slept for 2 hours on the flight and now i'm wide awake as an owl...it's Saturday!!! WOHOO!!!! T Music Festival is happening today at the Bukit Jalil Stadium...finally got my ticket from my bro...that fellow was trying to pull my leg pretending not to know what i was talking about...younger brothers can be so pesky...i had to pretend to beg and get all teary before he finally produced the ticket...ass...;P

Anyway, i'm all set...got my outfit, shoes, etc....tomorrow afternoon gonna get a hairwash and blow-dry my hair...B said he somehow imagined me getting ready like almost a wedding..hahaha...nay! that will be a hundred-fold more exciting..hahaha...but i do love playing dress-up....i hardly dress-up..lazy...so i only dress up for special occasions...i feel like i'm 18 again...getting ready for my first pop concert, ever...seriously, i've never attended a pop concert in my whole 28 years of existence...so i'm making it up for my lost teenage experience...hehe...Flora said i'd probably be the oldest person there...though i won't be surprised to see uncles and aunties bringing their teenage daughters and sons...

I hope Khalil will sing "Wonderful Tonight" tonight...it'll be so magical...brought back my Timeless album...still hoping i'll be able to get him to sign it for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment