Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sleepless...again...

Arrrgh!!! please Lord, help me to sleep!!! i've developed a sudden bout of insomnia and i just can't seem to drift off into dreamland despite feeling so tired...it's almost 3am...and i'm yawning away...yet i can't fall asleep...it cannot be...i'm turning into another Pang-like creature....sleepless at night and zombie by day....

I've resorted to doing laundry now...since it's at least something productive i can do while waiting for Morpheus to claim me into his land...what i need now is some midaz but all i have is piriton...which i already took and yet it appears to have no whatsoever sedating effect on me...my poor liver...suffering from more sleepless nights...and the dark rings under my eyes...just keeps getting more prominent... sigh...perhaps i should just try counting sheeps again...for the umpteenth time...

No comments:

Post a Comment