Saturday, September 19, 2009

Worse that Grey's Anatomy?

Apparently, this is my 100th post since i started my blog...that was back in Feb this year...i guess i haven't been writing much...not too many inspiring moments...and the 'thinker' has been too busy 'thinking' instead of writing out her thoughts...i'm on call now...still awake at 3.30am...there's a case running in OT...left my MA with the patient...it's gonna be a while more...arterial cut, nerve cut, tendons cut...

Chatting with 2 of my friends while typing this post...multitasking...apparently my ability to multitask is still not up to par....there's always a lag and sooner or later, someone will notice i'm multitasking...hmmm, need to improve on that...so anyway, i was telling both of my friends that i'm on call...and Vincent, is still up coz he's working on some of his photos...and Chee Siong is probably anxious that he's on call today, so he had an early morning awakening...

So Vincent was like, "you haven't slept since you woke up yesterday morning? but that's worse than Grey's Anatomy!!!"...hmmm, i don't know about that...i don't watch Grey's Anatomy...why would i wanna watch someone better looking than me acting out my daily life routine? ok, minus the sex and the scandal....coz i definitely do not have that active a social life...i think the problem with me is that i'm too inhibited...by my upbringing...by my church's teaching...by my own twisted point of views...but it's ok i guess...that's what makes who i am...in a way...

I'm rambling again...a sign that i am not having enough sleep...incidentally, my mom keeps sending me all these forwarded mails..one of which mentioned something about sleeping late causing liver damage...well, then, thank God i don't take alcohol in excess...since my work is already damaging my liver...there i go again..rambling...

No comments:

Post a Comment