Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chinese Tuition Session

I was post call on Independence Day…it didn’t feel anymore sweeter than usual…my call wasn’t too bad…finished my last case at 2am plus…but didn’t sleep till about 5.30am…hehe, the net addict struck again…finally went to sleep…and a houseman woke me up at 6.30am to post an appendicectomy…I asked the HO, what time was patient admitted…the reply was.. “1am, but my boss asked to post the case at 6.30am…” Bloody hell!! so I called the case, informed the OT nurses to call me when the patient’s in OT…I slept back..and woke up again at 7.20am..only to realize that my nurse hasn’t call me…WTH??!! So I called the OT and was told the patient was not there yet…fine! I knew the surgery MOs weren’t going to do the case…they had already plan to pass over the case to the next on call MOs…the patient finally arrived at OT at 8am…breakfast for the next GA MO on call…not my fault…I didn’t purposely delay the case…

And I’m off to get Elaine from the cafeteria…she came from Kudat early morning…but no one was home to let her in..so she waited for me at the hospital so that we could go home together..came home, collapsed till about 10.30am…didn’t want to get up but hey, we’ve got plans today…so dragged my stoned body off the bed and bathed...feeling much more refreshed, Elaine and I went to 1 Borneo..i let her drove…coz I was too lazy..hehe…

Had a quick lunch at McDs…then the shopping began…didn’t buy much stuffs…just followed Elaine around while she checked out some accessories at the new Parkson…I wanted to buy new bed sheets but didn’t find one that I fancied…Elaine went for eyebrow trimming while I watched in fascination the skillful hands of the lady who managed to tame Elaine’s bushy eyebrow…the result: definitely a better looking Elaine…that’s not all…Elaine also went to the Clinique counter to check out their sunscreen…after some recommendation and testing by the sales assistant, Elaine bought a foundation with SPF 15 protection and a lipstick…the sales assistant tried the foundation on Elaine’s face and the result was a more radiant and even complexion without looking like being painted with a layer of Nippon Weathershield…since Elaine got RM20 vouchers from her Clinique purchase, we decided for another round of scouting to use up the vouchers…I ended up buying a pair of purple earrings to go with my outfit for the T Music Festival…

Finally left 1 Borneo about 3pm plus…went straight to K-box in town…by the time we started singing it was already 4pm…we’d lost precious time for our Chinese tuition session ;P…coz the afternoon package session was from 2-7pm…so we only had 3 hours to practice our Chinese..so the 2 ah lians launched right into their singing session…Elaine picked her songs…and then I picked mine…as usual, my songs were mostly Khalil’s songs…I practically sang all the songs that are listed under him…hehe..i think I overdosed Elaine with Khalil’s songs again…of course we also sang LeeHom’s songs…and Lee Sheng Jie’s songs..We also sang Ji De (Remember)..but it’s the A-Mei’s version lah…couldn’t even find JJ Lin’s version…by 7pm, we managed to finish our repertoire…but we cut short a lot of the songs towards the end…and didn’t manage to sing my last 2 songs..duets by JJ Lin and Jin Sa…namely Xiao Jiu Wo and Qi Dai Ai…

After our fruitful lessons, we went over to Warisan Square for dinner at Secret Recipe with Flora…while waiting for her to finished up her chest tube insertion, Elaine and I wiled away our time at CP..bought a new pair of knee-length spandex pants…for my workout sessions… finished dinner about 9pm plus…was getting quite tired by then…came home, gossiped a bit with Jasmine (hehe, Jasmine always brings back the latest gossips for me), went online for a while…then hit the sack..had morning locum from 7am to 2pm the next day..working pm shift in OT….

No comments:

Post a Comment