Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back from Down Under...

I'm back from down under...just flew back from Coolangatta airport today...had a good albeit short week in Queensland and New South Wales...will write a day-to-day travel detail about it when i get back to KK...still in KL now...


I'm actually tired...after the 8 hours plus flight back...should be sleeping now...but old habits die hard...after a week of being 'internetless', i just had to submerge myself into the web again...don't get me wrong, i love the quietness of the beach and all...but i need to stay connected as well...

I don't think i brought back H1N1...but then i'll have a week to find out....maybe i should just self-quarantine myself another week for precaution huh? hehe...anything to avoid work...gosh...i'm developing all the symptoms for 'government staff syndrome'...;P

Well, it's good to be back online...but i don't look forward to starting work on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment