Monday, August 17, 2009

Post Holiday Fiasco....

Ok, i'm back in KK...and i wish i'm like 1000 miles away from here...i guess today just isn't my day.... I had lunch with Mom, Dad, Pei, Simon and Sylvia...got home..Andrew came by to get his macadamia nuts...i bought him 1 kg of those...he offered to send me to KL Sentral to catch the Skybus to LCCT.. reached there like 2 mins before 3pm...unfortunately, the bus was full...dang! so had to call Andrew to come get me and send me to the LCCT...so pai seh...and then it was raining on the way there...and traffic was kinda slow...and Andrew said that maybe God is trying to tell me today isn't a good day for me to go back to KK...hmmm, how true it is..but then again, any day i came back would have been the same end anyway...

I checked in and got on the plane on time..but it landed 20 mins late...Pang was waiting to pick me up...so he waited for quite some time...and the immigration was packed with people..was wondering who were those people...when i got out, i realized we were being swarmed with a sudden influx of Filipinos....wonder where's the gold rush...

So Pang and i went for dinner..then he sent me home...only to find out that my car couldn't start...i kind of expected that...coz my car was running low on fuel before i went on hols...and Jasmine didn't manage to refill petrol for me coz i forgot to tell her how to unlock my car...my remote's battery died so had to unlock the car manually..but then it would activate the alarm which can be silenced by starting the car engine...but then it wouldn't have start anyway..coz turned out that the car battery's dead...coz Pang refilled some petrol in my car and still the car wouldn't start...then he jumpstart my car...we went to the petrol station to fill up petrol...and my car couldn't start again..so had to jumpstart my car again...so much hassle...

Tomorrow Pang will need to come jumpstart my car before we go to work...then i'll need to get my car to the workshop to get my battery changed...sigh...bad day, bad day...but really thank God that Pang was around...if not, dunno how la...i guess i need to count my blessings...it might have been a bad day...but at least i still have friends i could count on to help me when i'm in a rut...thank you, Lord...for dependable friends...and forgive me, Lord...for not being dependable at times...so help me, Lord..to be dependable...even though i'd rather not be...

No comments:

Post a Comment