Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good morning..Good omen...

I know i'm on call...and i shouldn't be typing a post...but i just had to share this..:)...i was early to work today...even earlier than my boss...which is a rare occurrence...yea yea, i know..shame on me...how dare i come to work later than my boss? no wonder my boss doesn't like me...oh well, too bad...

Anyway, i was just coming out of my car after i parked..dreading the fact that i'm on call today when a voice said, "coming to work with a sad face?" (or something to that effect)...and i looked up and smiled..:)...there're some people whose smile just makes you smile...and makes you kinda forget why you weren't smiling before that...gee, do i really look so miserable everyday when i go to work? perhaps that's how ppl who doesn't know me perceive me...i guess that's part of my 'wall'...the unapproachable, impenetrable wall...

But after a good albeit short chat, i was in a good mood...:)..and so far i haven't lost my temper on any houseman, yet...that's quite a miracle by far..hehe...oh well, let's hope the good omen lasts till tomorrow morning...gotta get back to my patients...would hate to have one of my patient self-extubate himself and look at my boss' face when he comes in tomorrow morning...;P

No comments:

Post a Comment