Friday, August 7, 2009

Leaving on a jetplane (employee's version)

I'm back in KL now...just got off the plane about 3 hours ago...i should be tired to the max coz i'm post call and i hardly slept the whole day...and i couldn't really sleep during my call as well...probably all the excitement and anticipation is keeping me up...anyway, been having the "leaving on a jetplane" song on my mind the whole day...and i should thank my boss for the inspiration to revamp the lyrics ;)...

So here it is...Leaving on a jetplane (employee's version)...

All my bags are packed, i'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I just had to wake you up to say goodbye...

Cos i love to see the look on your face
When i tell you i'm going on leave
Already i'm so happy i could fly...

Bridge: Don't miss me, please smile for me
You don't have to wait for me
Don't hold me back oh boss please let me go...

c/o: Coz i'm leaving on a jetplane
Don't ask when i'll be back again
Oh boss, i love to go...

There's so many times i've let you down
So many times i've told you off
But i tell you, i don't really care....

Every place i go, i don't think of you
Every song i sing, i sing for me
When i come back, i'll bring back H1N1 (boss said Australia is the capital city of swine flu)

repeat bridge and c/o

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time, I'll say goodbye
Go back to work, and i'll be on my way...

Dream about the days to come
While i'm having fun in the sun
Don't envy me while you are at work...

repeat bridge and c/o....then fade off....;P

Oh well...Gold Coast...here i come!!! B, don't miss me too much ok? will send you pics when i'm back....

No comments:

Post a Comment